All Stages Of Growth
At Franchise Capital Solutions, we work with businesses at all stages of growth.
- New Builds
- Partnership Buyouts
- Working Capital
- Real Estate
- Equipment Purchases/Upgrades
Flexible Financing That Works For You
We have access to SBA, conventional, equipment loans and development lines of credit for both new and existing businesses. Whatever your brand or goals, our large network of lenders allows us to bring the best financing solutions to you.
- Competitive fixed and variable rates.
- Terms that fit your needs – 3-10 years or up to 25 years on real estate purchase and ground lease.
- Avoid prepayment penalties.
- Interest only periods for new units.
- Flexible collateral options.
- Multi-Unit commitments.
- Cash out options.
- Rollovers for Business Start-Ups (ROBS), also known as 401 (k) Business Financing
- Life Insurance for SBA.
Our Franchise Lending Process In Detail
Step 1: Conversation
Discuss your needs with one of our experienced Business Development Managers (BDM).
Step 2: Qualification
A financial package will be collected and reviewed.
Step 3: Identification
Loan options will be determined.
Step 4: Submission
Loan request will be submitted for proposal.
Step 5: Decision
If a proposal is accepted, your Business Development Manager will be there to guide you through the rest of the process with the lender you choose.